COMPARISON PICS!!! Maxi Double Flap vs Single Flap

Thank you for your response HermesLuv! I am about to order the maxi double flap caviar today and just went into a panic when I saw the photos you posted.

is 'softer washed caviar' what the single maxi currently is?

i'm not sure because i don't have a newer caviar flap. i would say its softer and has a flatter grain. however, it is still beautiful!

I think it depends on the colour of caviar your going for. l have just purchased a black cav maxi (double flap) GHW yesterday. l have to say it is a lot more structured than l first thought. Looking at the patent flaps and brown cruise flaps in store l would agree with Hermesluv in that they are washed and seem very thin..

l will post pics of my new maxi very soon! hth

chrisnavline54 please please post pictures of your black cav maxi (double flap) GHW !
I've just purchased the exact same bag...

i am expecting mine next friday and concerned I made the wrong decision in choosing double flap instead of single...

Are you happy with your bag? I'm glad you said it was structured.

Thank you for the comparison pictures. It's very helpful to those who are deciding between the single flap and double flap, though single flaps will soon be a thing in the past and unattainable brand new. Congratulations on the single flap!