Compare Eastern and Western fit Soupcon Sunglasses Pictures

penjaxn

Do unto others...
O.G.
Feb 24, 2007
I know I would have found this helpful when I was researching which fit to buy, hope you guys find it helpful too. And by the way, I'm not Asian but the Asian fit was better for me, I just have a small nose bridge.

I originally purchased the Western fit and they sat on my cheeks a bit and gave me the "double" set of eyebrows at the top because they slid down my nose a little, even after having them professionally adjusted at the optometrist. After reading here on the forum that there was an Eastern fit, I just had to try them and they're PERFECT! Sorry, but there's no way I can get up the nerve to do modelling pics :blush:

Anyways, the Eastern fit is on bottom and to the left. If you look closely you can see the smaller bridge. I also included a pic to show the actual measurements. Again, hope this helps!

Attachments

• Soupcons Compare 1.jpg
    Soupcons Compare 1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 8,445
  • Soupcons Compare 2.jpg
    Soupcons Compare 2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 8,286
  • Soupcons Compare 3.jpg
    Soupcons Compare 3.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 9,198
  • Soupcons Compare 4.jpg
    Soupcons Compare 4.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 8,273
I'm so glad someone was able to use this info. At almost 700 bucks apiece, this was a costly lesson for me but I am absolutely thrilled that I now have the perfect fit.

attachment.php

Interesting, thanks for posting !

My face is as flat as a pancake, so it's comforting to know that LV is keeping my lack of a nose in mind ! ;)

That was a great great help because most of the time LV sunglasses are out of stock at boutique and have to order them or online order but this is very helpful and you know I am Asian but I have high nose bridge. My nose is high so I will definitely buy the W western size in LV sunglasses thank you so much too share this information.