Comparable to eluxury.com??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else going through eluxury withdrawal? Any sites you've found that are similar or nearly comparable? While I've checked out a number of sites that carry bags & shoes, I haven't found anything that even comes close. Anyone have ideas? Thanks!

2. same here. i go to shopbop.com sometimes but it still doesnt fill the void. lol

3. bluefly.com is a good one

4. I've totally gone through withdrawl, I miss eluxury.:cry:

I agree with it'sanaddiction that Blufly is similar, but I also shop at these sites which are similar to eluxury and blufly: net-a-porter.com, intermix.com, theoutnet.com, vivre.com, yoox.com, flannelsfashion.com, chickdowntown.com (which also has a great vintage section), pinkmascara.com, shopbop.com, lagarconne.com, luisaviaroma.com, raffaello-network.com and overstock.com (limited selection, but you can get good deals).

5. it's nap for me, but they still don't carry a few of my favorite brands that elux did. :sad:

on another note, has anyone been answering the daily questions on the new elux site? they're fun.

6. To answer the question, yes. It is a shame to see a trusted online seller for so many labels go the way of the dinosaur:sad: