Comparable color to Mauvy Mauve (Gelish)

Unfortunately, mauve gel polish is notoriously prone to fading so swatches may not be as reliable as we’d hope! I had the most gorgeous mauve at a posh salon once (a shade that I immediately purchased!) & it morphed into a pale pukey gray over the week. I was so sad.

Two larger companies with a wide range of gel colors and active social media presence are MadamGlam & Kiara Sky. I would message them a swatch of the color you’re trying to match & ask what in their current collection they’d recommend. (Some lines also have a top coat to resist yellowing / color changes from sunlight.)

Reactions: JDV
Thanks for that advice. Looking at swatches on line, which isn't the best way to choose something, I found She's My Beauty and Mauve Your Feet, also Gardenia My Heart. All fairly close from the looks of it. I ordered some She's My Beauty and am hoping it's close to my old standby Mauvy Mauve. Thanks again - I do have a swatch stick I could send them. I dropped my bottle, a mini, on the floor, and I could not believe it actually broke and got a whole bunch of polish all over the carpet. Glass shouldn't break on a carpet, should it???? What a mess, and I lost one of my favorite shades in the bargain.