Compact Wallet : Zippy Coin Purse vs Pocket Organizer

I also have the Zoe and it’s a great very compact wallet - smaller than the zippy coin purse. The inside zip pocket is small. I don’t use it but it’s nice to have in case I ever needed to temporarily put coins in it.

do you have any problem when taking out the cards from the slot? i watches some review and the card slot seem very tight and i'm leaning toward using my card more than my cash in future so if the slot is too tight it will be a big con for me. thank you for the info!

do you have any problem when taking out the cards from the slot? i watches some review and the card slot seem very tight and i'm leaning toward using my card more than my cash in future so if the slot is too tight it will be a big con for me. thank you for the info!
Yes. Some of the slots are tighter than others. I put my most used card in the least tight slot. I’m sure they’ll loosen over time. I rotate & don’t use it a lot so they haven’t really stretched much yet.

Reactions: tangleddaenerys
I’ve owned both and the Zippy is much better as a compact wallet. The Pocket Organizer really needs to be used in tandem with another SLG.

ah that's what I'm afraid of , it will be just like my current one using both card holder and the cles.. thanks you so much this help a ton. i don't want to buy something just to circled back to the current situation i'm in.

I have the Victorine - I bought it to be a compact wallet and I’ve been carrying it daily for almost 2 years. I love it and highly recommend it.

I also have a RCP - that’s the combo that works best for me.

I don't have the Pocket Organizer but I feel like it wouldn't really give much wiggly room in terms of what you can carry. You kind of just have space for what you need and that is it. I actually use the Rosalie which is basically the non-zipper version of the ZCP and it's been great. Can hold a decent amount of cards and some cash and still be compact. I have the ZCP as well but haven't used it yet because I sort of like the button closure on the Rosalie better. But I would vote ZCP over PO.

yes i think now i'm leaning more towards the ZCP than PO.
rosalie was on my radar cause i also like a button closure plus you can hot stamp it and i'm a sucker for hot stamp lol but the small zippered compartment just bug me. cause i will rarely use it but its there and taking space. and i know for sure if i use the rosalie, i will just put my coin temporarily in the other pocket the one without the zipper.

can you put a folded cash in the zipper side on the rosalie? i mean does the zippered compartment can serve as other things besides for coins?

thank you!

I have the Victorine - I bought it to be a compact wallet and I’ve been carrying it daily for almost 2 years. I love it and highly recommend it.

I also have a RCP - that’s the combo that works best for me.

hi! sorry i got a weird question, if you fill up your victorine ( all card slot full, cash and coins), will it bunch up in one side/top side? i mean when you close it will it be like bulky in one side? i used to have a victorine model wallet but of course much bigger like 6 card slot in each side, and when you fill all the card slot it will noticibly bulky in the top half when i close it cause of the design. i'm sorry i can't explain it accurately :sad:

Zippy is the way to go!!! You have a zipper, enough room for several cards in slots, plus loose cards, folded cash and misc papers. Once it gets too stuffed with receipts or whatever just clean it out!!! But it is perfect as a compact wallet to fit what is needed

Zippy is the way to go!!! You have a zipper, enough room for several cards in slots, plus loose cards, folded cash and misc papers. Once it gets too stuffed with receipts or whatever just clean it out!!! But it is perfect as a compact wallet to fit what is needed

yes i think now i'm leaning more towards the ZCP! nowdays i clean out my wallet regularly so i think it will be perfect without having too much stuff inside. thank you for your insight! :smile:

yes i think now i'm leaning more towards the ZCP than PO.
rosalie was on my radar cause i also like a button closure plus you can hot stamp it and i'm a sucker for hot stamp lol but the small zippered compartment just bug me. cause i will rarely use it but its there and taking space. and i know for sure if i use the rosalie, i will just put my coin temporarily in the other pocket the one without the zipper.

can you put a folded cash in the zipper side on the rosalie? i mean does the zippered compartment can serve as other things besides for coins?

thank you!
I'm going to go ahead and say that the zippered compartment is pretty useless for the most part LOL. I keep an emergency bill in there (like a 50 or 100) and my car insurance info slip, but it's too narrow to really fit much past 1 or 2 bills. You could put cards in there but they don't come out and in very easily (you have to angle it in). I put cash in the main compartment of the Rosalie though, and that works fine (just need to double fold it or fold it in thirds).

I'm going to go ahead and say that the zippered compartment is pretty useless for the most part LOL. I keep an emergency bill in there (like a 50 or 100) and my car insurance info slip, but it's too narrow to really fit much past 1 or 2 bills. You could put cards in there but they don't come out and in very easily (you have to angle it in). I put cash in the main compartment of the Rosalie though, and that works fine (just need to double fold it or fold it in thirds).

thanks for the very complete info about the rosalie, some of the reviewer only show bits and piece of it. I think the rosalie is really not for me, that small unused zipper will drive me crazy lol

wow this is exactly what I'm planning to fill up my wallet with. which ZCP do you have? the canvas or other material? what do you think about the wear and tear on the zcp after a year? i see some review using them for 7 years with little wear and tear and that's amazing for me..

I have the mono canvas and it looks brand new. I will take a few pics of it for you when I get home today. The best part is how smooth the zipper is, there is just something about LV zippers!