Compact AZAP and Vision II Agenda...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Does anyone have (or have you debated between) the compact AZAP and the Vision II Agenda? I would like a wallet that I can zip in the back pocket of my Birkin/Kelly for travels. Would appreciate any feedback. TIA!!!

I don't know the Vision II but am enamored by the compact AZAP (I think its name is vertical AZAP?) and hope to get one someday...

Socal I have the vertical Azap and it's great for popping into the pocket for a quick run somewhere. Great if you just use a few cards and carry some bills and very little change. There's a snap pocket for the coin purse but if you throw in a few coins and try and zip it up, it will bulge a little bit. The vertical Azap should fit (if it doesn't I'll let you know--will try this in a bit), but I'm not sure about the Vision II as it's longer and may bulk up the back portion of your Kelly and Birkins if you have the calendar in there as well.

mrss, someone did post photos a while ago...maybe search the threads? it was a lovely photo too....good close-up of the interior with the coin pocket...

SoCal, I just tried putting the Compact Azap in the back of the Birkin and it fits perfectly in the zippered compartment.

MrsS, here are pictures of mine:

1st photo: I placed it next to the TPM Ulysee Togo for scale and threw in my 24 coin purse in Vert Anis Chevre--great little change purse and I try and put most of my change in there. Not sure if you can tell but the wallet pudges out a bit and that's with all the card slots full and a few coins in the snap purse.

Vertical Azap measures 5.25" by 4"
TPM Ulysee measures 4.5" by 4.25"

2nd photo: Vertical Azap interior

HTH!

Attachments

• CIMG2267.jpg
    CIMG2267.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 273
  • CIMG2268.jpg
    CIMG2268.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 410
attachment.php

Ooooo ... thank you, orchids! I feel like my long Azap needs a little sister .....