Common Projects reviews please!!

May 20, 2016
Hi,

I have recently become obsessed with minimalist white sneakers, which has led me to Common Projects. I’m loving the Tournament ones because of the slight platform, because then I’ll be able to wear them with some of my longer wide legged pants that would otherwise drag on the ground too much. There are tons of reviews of Common Projects from the men’s perspective (usually the Achilles) but I haven’t found much from women. So thought I’d ask here. How do they run? How do feel? How do they hold up? Would you buy them again? Worth the price? Any info would be much appreciated!!
Thanks!!

Hi,

I have recently become obsessed with minimalist white sneakers, which has led me to Common Projects. I’m loving the Tournament ones because of the slight platform, because then I’ll be able to wear them with some of my longer wide legged pants that would otherwise drag on the ground too much. There are tons of reviews of Common Projects from the men’s perspective (usually the Achilles) but I haven’t found much from women. So thought I’d ask here. How do they run? How do feel? How do they hold up? Would you buy them again? Worth the price? Any info would be much appreciated!!
Thanks!!
Hi @questforbirkin, I have two pairs of Achilles, so I'm not certain the fit is exactly the same, but they are my most comfortable sneakers. I can wear them for hours and they are a dream. I have a pic of them with my GG sneakers. They do run a full size large on me. I am a 38 and wear a size 7 in CP. Hope that helps a little. :heart:

Attachments

• 20190504_172250.jpg
    20190504_172250.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: questforbirkin
I have 2 pairs of the Original Achilles leather sneakers in black, one is womens, the other mens, but they are exact the same, one is a spare pair. I love them, they are very comfortable, they are casual but not too casual. I'm IT39.5 and I'm wearing IT40, they only have whole sizes. I have them for quite some time now and they still look like new, especially after some shoe polish. Great quality, I highly recommend them.

Reactions: questforbirkin
Got my Common Projects yesterday - first day wearing them today!! I ❤️ them!!
I have the Tournament Low Super Sneakers in white. I am usually a 37.5, sometimes a 38, sometimes (but rarely) a 37. It all depends on the shoe and the manufacturer. I have these in a 37 and I like the way they fit. They are a little long, and slightly big, but I think a 36 would have been way too tight. I have regular width feet, and am not finding them narrow at all, but we’ll see how things go today.
The only thing that is bothering me is the end of the tongue. It is not padded like I think the tongue on the Achilles is, and it’s kind of stiff. I am hoping it will soften and mold to my foot as I wear them because right now, it digs uncomfortably at the end of the tongue into my foot. Nothing else is rubbing, though, so hopefully this will stretch.
And they look so cool!!!