Commence drooling over MAC Holiday Collection...

^these are the ones included w/ red she said:
baby sparks, sugarrimmed, love alert, miss dynamite, & date night

they are limited edition, but supposedly will become permanent come spring!!

Thanks Purse! I'll be getting all but Baby Sparks (I have that one :heart:)

I'm going to stalk my local MAC for these...do you know the release date? The holiday collection has me confused. It goes by several names.

I think the 16th is the release date of the Mineral collection. Can't remember the exact name- but it's supposed to be Mineralize skin finishes repromote and maybe a new color.

It's on my blackberry- does that mean I have issues????:upsidedown:

I thought about getting the smokey eye shadow palette, but I changed my mind after I bought the Smoke & Ash duo from Suite Array. I figured I don't need any more smokey eye colors. The other palettes also have very dupable colors as well. There is a fashion eye kit that looks interesting. It's a red makeup bag that include a liner brush, Blacktrack Fluidline, Zoomlash, false eyelashes, and glitter liner. Granted, those aren't exactly scarce items, but they are things I don't have/never tried. It might be worth getting so I can try those things.

Crap. I get paid on the 17th. Hope there's some left by then. The dazzleglass collection has a cult following. Sooooooo glad they will be permanent eventually. :P

As for hello kitty - I will buy it all even if I don't like the colors (I am sure I will though, MAC has never let me down yet). It'll be too good to pass up.

I couldn't pull it up on the site yesterday with "Red, She Said" but maybe it's up today since the Manish Arora stuff is now officially out (and sold out!). I read the release date was October 23rd with the mineral something or other coming out on the 16th. Must have all the glosses!