Coming soon! New items on website!

:woohoo: I am so excited! I am DYING for a pleated Ergo tote, and the catalog I got in the mail yesterday only made me more impatient! I am trying to wait until June PCE, but I am not sure how long my willpower will hold out....

I think I leaning toward the large one, since the medium has such similar dimesions to my medium Carlys and my Bleeker. I think I will branch out and make sure I have some roomier bags in my collection as well, but I want to make sure it is not too large for an everyday bag.

(sigh) Decisions, decisions!

OMG if they updated that this Wednesday, that would be just in time for my new bag!!! I am desperate for a patent wristlet!!!:yahoo:

The hamptons wristlets are coming out in pink and orange patent $58, they also come in gold (doesn't look like patent) and lilac (no pic in catalogue)! I just ordered the pink one yesterday!:graucho:

The website has been officially updated at 6:40 AM Eastern Time!! :yahoo:

I don't think I'm going to get anything in particular though, other than Mr. Fish and perhaps the 6x8 Tattersall Agenda. Mr. Fish is such a work of art...:tender::rolleyes::love: