comfortable shoes......for work

guccigoo

Apr 28, 2006
Hi There

I am all out of ideas...its impossible to find..I am looking for comfortable shoes that also look professional but also ladylike and a little sexy.....any ideas....

I don't like aldo, steve madden....

Looking for 2 to 3 inch heels....my budget +- $300....

please help....I am all out of ideas.....

i must agree with u that aldo shoes....tho some cute.... are the most uncomfortable shoes ever!=( So are kenneth coles imo... the leather is very stiff and hurts my feet. i have to stand on my feet all day so i regress to hideously ugly mary janes from Softwalk. VERY comfy. but pretty much ugly nurse shoes. haha

aerosoles! Not couture, but it'll get you through the day with happy feet. Some of the designs are blah, but once in a while- they have nice ones. They are really comfortable and durable.

edit: oh wait. I didn't realize your budget was significantly more than what aerosoles cost. Another great brand to look into is the easy spirit line done by tara subkoff. click here to check it out. They've got pumps that look comfy.

janice said:
Kezza, I love the first pair. They are adorable.

And, the heel is heart-shaped, so you stamp a little :heart: in the dirt while you walk. :biggrin:
I went into the store looking for some comfy mary janes to walk around in while wearing skirts, because all my MJs are high-heeled, so I just couldn't justify a pair of shoes that weren't what I needed. They're simply too expensive for my budget to get two when I only need one. :cry:
Soooo comfterbuls, tho. :P

Look at the Arche shoes on zappos.com. They are made in France and make some suede wedge sandals that are IMO very cute with skirts and dress pants. They are also super comfortable.

I have the open-toe pumps by Tara Subkoff for Easy Spirit and I *love* them.. they're very nice on my back (and I have a herniated disc, so I need all the help I can get cushion-wise!) :smile: