come with me! JUNE's trip to the LA MJ boutique!!

Junie- ITA with Space....no doubt that SP and you were destined to be together!!
Seeing all the photos reminds me of when me and my bff used to run to the MbMJ boutique on Saturdays when our sig. others were sleeping in!! *sigh*

OMG, yay! What a fun time you had! I can totally picture your whole experience and got giddy as I was reading your post! I love Gabby, she really is the sweetest. And what's up with the other SA's at the boutique, does Gabby have to be the ONLY nice person who works at ANY MJ boutique?

Funny that you took a pic of the little multi-layered bag. I pick that thing up pretty much every time I go to the boutique and call it my "pet"...I think it's hiliarious and awesome but kind of strange.

Yay, Junie!! Sweet punk and the boutiques all in one week?? Bliss! You look amazing and happy and so adorable. Love, love, LOVE the spy pics and 'action' shots, lol. And thank you so much for snapping one of the Alyona!! I'm sooo tempted but this hobo stam pretty much deleted my bag funds. So glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks again for the pics!

You're so cute June!!! Glad you had a great time--the bag is perfect for you!

and forgive my lameness, but this Gabby (the legendary NYC Gabby :P) did she transfer to the LA store? Or is she just 'visiting'(do they even do that?)? Was she even ever in NYC? I could have sworn she was... :shame:

OMG, yay! What a fun time you had! I can totally picture your whole experience and got giddy as I was reading your post! I love Gabby, she really is the sweetest. And what's up with the other SA's at the boutique, does Gabby have to be the ONLY nice person who works at ANY MJ boutique?

Funny that you took a pic of the little multi-layered bag. I pick that thing up pretty much every time I go to the boutique and call it my "pet"...I think it's hiliarious and awesome but kind of strange.

:roflmfao:

OMG June how cute are you????????

I loved that you were imitating what the mannequins were doing!!!!!!!!!!

That was the MOST fun thing to read and the pictures were great too!

You were at my old stomping grounds..........many moons ago!

What fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

You're so cute June!!! Glad you had a great time--the bag is perfect for you!

and forgive my lameness, but this Gabby (the legendary NYC Gabby :P) did she transfer to the LA store? Or is she just 'visiting'(do they even do that?)? Was she even ever in NYC? I could have sworn she was... :shame:

Izznit, you're right, Gabby used to work at the NYC boutique. All of us New Yorkers were super sad when she decided to move to LA. It worked out that she was able to transfer to the LA store.

Great work June!! I love ALL the photos and especially the ones with you and your SWEET PUNK! That elephant is rather hilarious!!!! Glad you had a great time. Visiting a boutique is SO MUCH FUN!!!!

i love your pictures. you are too cute. gabby mentioned you over the phone today. i didn't even have to bring you up. you and your siouxie made quite the impression on her. she told me you were in love with the wrath bag, but of course, i already knew that. ;)