Come Share your September 2013 Purchases!!

just came back from short trip to KL... nice SA and wonderful finds (didn't manage to find in SG) ^.^

- black and silver crystals brooch
- gold and silver crystals brooch
- big and small crystals brooch
- black and silver crystals earrings (matching with the brooch)
- long necklace

The long necklace is amazing! Great finds!

View attachment 2318466View attachment 2318467
London Heathrow is my favorite chanel shopping place. Alas in April I was on the way to Boston in T5 which doesn't have Chanel and was devastated. However this time on route to Asia departing from T3 I got these two lovelies! Great selection, price and SAs.

T3 is great especially in the mornings when sales have more time for customers. With the vat savings, it makes a big difference.

just came back from short trip to KL... nice SA and wonderful finds (didn't manage to find in SG) ^.^

- long necklace

Love your beautiful and stunning brooches! Congrats!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

- long necklace
Congrats on all of those lovely pieces of CJ! You hit the jackpot!
London Heathrow is my favorite chanel shopping place. Alas in April I was on the way to Boston in T5 which doesn't have Chanel and was devastated. However this time on route to Asia departing from T3 I got these two lovelies! Great selection, price and SAs.

Stunning Cerf tote and necklace; congrats!

- long necklace
Amazing haul, :heart: congrats on these finds!!!

Gorgeous pieces, well done!!! I hope I get the opportunity to shop in Heathrow soon!!