Come share your May 2014 Chanel purchases

Don't have time for a full reveal, but here she is.....
my <barely made it before the price increase> Crackled Patent Beige 227 Reissue.....I absolutely love the shiny ruthenium hardware....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398991600.489758.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398991615.247794.jpg

My birthday is coming up soon and this bag was on my wishlist. I wish I could have purchased it before the increase, but I'm super happy I was able to find one just walking into the store as this bag usually has a long waitlist. Here's my new black caviar with ghw WOC!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398992554.909934.jpg

My birthday is coming up soon and this bag was on my wishlist. I wish I could have purchased it before the increase, but I'm super happy I was able to find one just walking into the store as this bag usually has a long waitlist. Here's my new black caviar with ghw WOC!!

View attachment 2600749

Congrats on finding this bag for your birthday wishlist! Yay! Happy upcoming birthday!

Gorgeous colour, congrats

Here is mine!

Stunning wallet lilyzhang, congrats.

Don't have time for a full reveal, but here she is.....
my <barely made it before the price increase> Crackled Patent Beige 227 Reissue.....I absolutely love the shiny ruthenium hardware....
View attachment 2600739
View attachment 2600740

Love it, congrats cmrDesign

View attachment 2600749

Simplicity is perfections, congrats Himeko

I think those that buy after the price increase are buying the bags that they truly love and really, really want. They're definitely not just "settling" for something to buy just to buy it before the price goes up. I look forward to seeing everyone's meaningful purchases this month! There's always a sunny side to everything! :sunshine:

I'll be on ban island as soon as my fuchsia lamb mini comes in!!! :love:

+1, i'm looking for fuchsia lamb mini, too.

I think those that buy after the price increase are buying the bags that they truly love and really, really want. They're definitely not just "settling" for something to buy just to buy it before the price goes up. I look forward to seeing everyone's meaningful purchases this month! There's always a sunny side to everything! :sunshine:

I'll be on ban island as soon as my fuchsia lamb mini comes in!!! :love:

Can't wait to see it :biggrin: