Come see my new baby ! :D *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello every one at the burberry forum! the truth is since i joined tpf i have never been here and i never thought i would buy a burberry bag.. the major reason being i see so many fakes around thst it really brings me down( regardless of the fact that i have gucci lv and fendi) secondly i always thought that their bags are very mature and usually for grown up women...

and then i saw this:smile: this being my new bag from burberry and i my first attempt to a reveal...

its cute its shiny its classy and wht do u know!! its BURBERRY!

ANY GUSSES PEOPLE!!???

[​IMG]

2. hhhhmmmm, i dont know?

3. oh commonn ppl liven up alittle bit :biggrin: ---- everyone is sleeping here??

4. ok im juss gonna put the pics here... i don wanna disturb any ones nap yeah!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. congrats ! cute !

6. Ooooh, very pretty!

7. omg, that bag is gorgeous!!! congrats!!

8. really really cute!!! congrats

9. So pretty- love the traditional check paired with the fresh and new metallic trim!

10. thnk u all! and valley o thts the reason y i bought - a modern twist makes it feel younger and fun! :biggrin:

11. that is really nice..

12. Ooooo... that is so pretty! Congrats!

Are you planning to use her everyday or is she more for nights out, etc.?

13. i find small bags veyr tricky its my first this size... i use big bags like gucci indy and fendi magic for day use...

this little baby is surely for evening/ nights out specially because of the gold trim.. :smile:

14. Oh I love it! It is indeed perfect for evenings! That gold trimming just makes a perfect finish...

15. It is gorgeous. I love how the metallic compliments the check pattern.