Come say Hi to Margot, Julianne and Blake

that quilted Blake is gorgeous as well as the Julianne -- the Margot didn't look too big in the pic taken from the front, but when I clicked on the other pic showing the bag from the side, I do think it's a little too large -- can you take a pic with the bag hanging from your arm? Maybe it won't look as large when you carry it that way --

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hanging from my arm, margot looks even bigger! I think what makes margot more tote-like is that the the bottom is really wide, maybe about 7" across. I should try to put my laptop in :nuts:

maybe once you put some stuff inside it will balance it out -- I mean, I'm a big bag gal, so it wouldn't bother me -- how does it look hanging by the chain? I think it looks so big because it's so high up near your shoulder -- maybe hanging from the chain with a little bit longer drop it won't look so large

I love them all and don't think that the Margot looks too big, but then again, I love big bags! I was never a huge fan of Julianne, until I saw some modeling shots...she looks amazing on you!

Every time I want to get rid of my Julianne, and I see pics like this, it makes me want to keep her. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! Those bags look great on you.

Gorgeous bags, all three! How tall are you (you look tiny!)? I'm wondering because even the Blake looks big on you in the pics (not too big, just bigger than it looks in other pics I've seen of the Blake). The Margot does look big on you but not luggage-like, so if you love her, I hope you keep her!

Congratulations!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Those are all super classic bags! What a gorgeous lot!

But either you are tiny, or those bags are big! LOL - I guess I'm semi-amazonian so my blake looks like a mini bag! I think you can rock them all well.

I had no idea the julianne was so big.

Wowzah!! Gorgie bags galore:drool: The quilted Blake is TDF and I think Margot looks great on you! She is bigger than I'd imagined, but I think bag size is all about what you're comfortable with. Congrats!!

Fantastic Collection! I love seeing pics of bag...thanks so much!

I LOVE big bags- and I think the Margot is perfect for you. It would be a great bag to travel with too.

Your Blake is gorgeous! Why do I like the Blake on everyone else but me? Now I back to not selling mine...jeesh!