COME AND SEE WHAT I GOT... Some new Family members

snoesje

Sep 16, 2007
Ok, after heavy discussions here on tpf I decided to add these lovely new members to my Bal-family... (no framboise ;)!!!)
A black GSH Midday, a autumne Money and a black Money, both with GSH too... Well, talking about family members, the Midday and the autumne wallet actually will be my mom's ;). I infected her with the Bal-virus and this is the result :biggrin:.
So this evening I'm here in my parent's house...I just have picked up the Bals fom the curious neighbour where the parcel had been left as there was nobody here at home 'cause my parents are on holiday. I got no no camera, only my mobile... So I started taken really beautiful pics with my mobile, then recognizing that I could not connect it to the computer here... Immagine??? Now I found a 10 years old digital-cam with 2 Megapixels and started making at least 2 pics, before the battery discharged.
WARNING: Very bad quality! They really don't do justice to these beautiful 3 newbies!!! But at least you'll get an idea, I hope...
The first pic is without flash and quite dark, the second with flash, but not much better...

Attachments

• nbal1.JPG
    nbal1.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 69
  • nbal.JPG
    nbal.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Congrats on your goodies! ;) could we see some pics of the automne?;)

yes, of course. i charged the nearly 2 megapixel cam and took some other pics. much better then yesterday :biggrin:

Attachments

• a_w.JPG
    a_w.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 68
  • a_w2.JPG
    a_w2.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 63
  • midday.JPG
    midday.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 73
  • newbies.JPG
    newbies.JPG