Jimmy Choo come and see my first JC bag!!! keeper? modeling pics!!

It looks beautiful. And it would look gorgeous with a simple look like the one you have on the pictures and with a more polished and classical look [it would spice it up and make the difference].

Thank you all for your advice!!!!!!! Yah, the size and the fact I cannot carry it on my shoulder is actually what concerns me. I usually carry large bags, though not because I have lots to carry, it's just that I like the look of large bags. However, I also use my Chanel medium/Large flaps quite often, and they hold about the same as the Roquette, I guess the difference is that Roquette cannot be carried on shoulder.
But when I purchased it, I was so amazed by its craftsmanship, how the snakeskin is treated, just beautiful! :love: Like I said, I am not familiar with JC bags, what do you girls think about quality of JC bags?
Also, I pictured using it more as an evening bag, but I usually think of hand-held, or clutchs as evening bags. Do you girls think the shape and the handles of Roquette are ok for evening events?
Thank you so much for your input!

I don't have any snakeskin bags, but the Choos that I do have are of amazing quality. The details on them and the way they are crafted are just out of this world! I'm sure some of the other ladies could give you more valuable information about taking care of it; there are some drool-worthy snakeskin bags floating around this forum!

As far as it being evening worthy or not, I totally think it is. I purchased a mauve patent Roquette recently, and I plan to use her mostly as an evening bag. I think she's perfect for more casual events and hip restaurants. That being said, though, yours would look amazing with something more formal, esp. with the snakeskin. She sits perfectly in the crook of the arm, which makes it much easier to balance a drink and a plate of hors d'oeuvres. Ha!

HTH! :flowers:

Thank you so much, I:heart:MJ!!!!!!!!!!! I remember seeing your patent Roquette when I was searching to see if anybody else got Roquette and whether it's popular. Congrats on your purchase!!!!!!! it looks gorgeous, it was actually one of the reasons I am thinking of keeping mine after seeing yours!!!:tup:
Now that you mention how I can hold a drink with my Roquette on my arm.....:cool: it seems to bother me a lot less that I cannot carry it on my shoulder :biggrin:
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers: