Colvert Birkin Reveal

Hi everyone!

Just got my second Birkin today, a 40cm Togo in Colvert with GHW!!

Anyone familiar with this color? I couldn't find much information on it. I am waiting for a black 40 but couldn't pass this up when my SA called! :smile:

Excuse my photos, was so excited to share I had my Dad hold it out on the sidewalk right after picking it up!

View attachment 2534569
View attachment 2534570

Congrats.....did you get them from the SF store, who's your SA there?

Hi everyone!

Anyone familiar with this color? I couldn't find much information on it. I am waiting for a black 40 but couldn't pass this up when my SA called! :smile:

Excuse my photos, was so excited to share I had my Dad hold it out on the sidewalk right after picking it up!

View attachment 2534569
View attachment 2534570

Many congratulations, it is beautiful!! :woohoo:

Colvert was new for SMs to order 2 podiums ago. My SM thought I'd like this in Kelly 35 and, when it arrived, it was just SO GORGEOUS in person - so elegant - not loud but with so much presence. And not "plain navy" either...unusual depth and mystery. If I was a "blue" person, I couldn't have resisted. That incredible beauty wouldn't get used enough...I decided to continue to wait for my SO bicolor blue orage Kelly.

Just so stunning! Many congrats again - hope to see some mod shots if you have a chance.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

View attachment 2534569
View attachment 2534570

Congrats!!! Love blue colvert...I almost SO this color but Paris denied it 😪. Colvert is a very nice shade of blue 👏👏👏