Colour Transfer

Tarababe

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Hi all....I would love your thoughts on this please.

I have just ordered the Agenda PM in Aramante and Pomme D'Amour. I can only keep one but I wanted you thoughts on two question/concerns I have:

I have heard the Aramante is bad for showing finger prints. Is that true and is the Pomme D'Amour better.

Secondly, I want to get the Retiro PM bag which has a light interior. I have heard that the Vernes can cause colour transfer. Again is that true and which colour would be better, or would you just not put it in your bag with a light interior.:nono:

I would love to know your thoughts before I purchase one.:graucho:

i have the pomme pm agenda. i love it and have never had an issue with the color transferring to a light interior. HTH! :smile: both colors are gorgeous. it's a tough decision! good luck! ;)

its the other way around. you can have color transferd onto the vernis leather since its patent.
since pomme is the lighter color you might get it "dirty" easier.

i had no issues so far with my vernis mirror-case in any way!

That's a tough decision...I stood in the LV store for over an hour looking at the agenda in both of those colors. Because the amarante is darker, there is less risk of it showing color transfer but it definitely showed fingerprints more than the pomme. I finally decided on the pomme since the SA said they are no longer making the agenda in that color and I didn't want to miss my chance of getting one. I also liked the pop of red next to my mono accessories. :smile: