Colour advice from Paddington owners!

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
Hi everyone,

After putting myself on a self-imposed bag ban after buying my Elsie and Mulberry Mabel in the space of a month, I really did not intend to snap up another new bag for a while but saw my new Paddington in 'dark brick' and couldn't resist :love: I haven't received her yet and would just like to know if anyone else has her in this colour and if they could give me a more detailed description of what it is like? I have been looking for a chocolate or red version of the Paddington or Mulberry Roxy for ages and this lovely rich 'dark brick' colour seemed to be a good compromise between the two, but I'd love to hear opinions from people who already own a bag in the same colour or have seen it.

I bought her online from a site called The Dresser which is also an actual shop based in London and which sells designer bags and clothes. A lot of celebrities apparently sell their stuff through there. My Paddington was cheaper and in much bette condition than some preloved Paddingtons on Ebay so the prices are quite competitive!

Thanks Paisley - I got her about a week ago and she is a total beauty! :heart: :cloud9: The 'brick' colour is actually brown but with reddish undertones but much nicer than burgundy which I was worried wouldn't go with that many of my clothes. I did some research after my last post and it seems the offcial colour is 'brick' so not far off the description the website gave. This is my second Chloe bag and will certainly not be the last - I am totally hooked now :love: Will upload some reveal pics shortly!