Colorful lil reveal!

Jun 20, 2011
I got a little something while visiting BV today. I think it's Ayers.

It goes nicely with my white Loop hobo, and I think it will compliment my most-used bag, a Watteau Maxi, as well.

My store also has some of the new colors in: Rosa Shock (hot pink), Signal (basically Electrique intensified 10x), the already-revealed New Light Grey (very nice neutral), Sun (harvest yellow), New Bronze (bronze with a green undertone) and a burgundy color I can't remember the name of. They were also expecting Chartreuse.

I asked about the cervo metallic hobos and they didn't know anything about them (they aren't in their buy book apparently), but they were going to ask corporate.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 366
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 365
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 362
  • Love
Reactions: jbags07
I got a little something while visiting BV today. I think it's Ayers.

It goes nicely with my white Loop hobo, and I think it will compliment my most-used bag, a Watteau Maxi, as well.

My store also has some of the new colors in: Rosa Shock (hot pink), Signal (basically Electrique intensified 10x), the already-revealed New Light Grey (very nice neutral), Sun (harvest yellow), New Bronze (bronze with a green undertone) and a burgundy color I can't remember the name of. They were also expecting Chartreuse.

I asked about the cervo metallic hobos and they didn't know anything about them (they aren't in their buy book apparently), but they were going to ask corporate.

Oh! I love this! This is gorgeous!!! Congrats!