Color transfer on white togo leather

I brought it to Hermes since I had to refurbish the corners. They didn't do anything for thr handles though.

I really hope they will be able to save your bag. I think it depends of what kind of color it's on your bag.

Thanks...hope she comes back better...frankly, anything would be better than the current state she was in!! It's similar to a denim color transfer...blue as well :sad:

The same thing happened to me the first time I took my white birkin 35cm out..I forgot I couldn't wear jeans while using the bag. Much to my dismay while I was in the middle of shopping I looked down and saw that the entire back panel was smudged blue from jean transfer. I panicked and started searching the purse forum for cleaning ideas in the middle of the mall! Everything I found said baby wipes. Fortunately I have a pack at home and with some very hard scrubbing ALL the blue jean transfer went away. I've had the bag a couple years now and just give it a good wipe down with baby wipes every once in awhile and cover the handles with twillies and it's as good as new; no need to spa yet. Good luck!

The same thing happened to me the first time I took my white birkin 35cm out..I forgot I couldn't wear jeans while using the bag. Much to my dismay while I was in the middle of shopping I looked down and saw that the entire back panel was smudged blue from jean transfer. I panicked and started searching the purse forum for cleaning ideas in the middle of the mall! Everything I found said baby wipes. Fortunately I have a pack at home and with some very hard scrubbing ALL the blue jean transfer went away. I've had the bag a couple years now and just give it a good wipe down with baby wipes every once in awhile and cover the handles with twillies and it's as good as new; no need to spa yet. Good luck!

My color transfer came from some lousy navy maternity dress...somehow after trying to wipe it down with baby wipes and getting my husband to do some serious rubbing it still didn't work...maybe denim color transfer is somehow different from normal clothing color transfer. It was just awful. We gave up after an hour.

IFFAH said:
aethra21, don't worry. It's not the first time Hermes faced this. There are even further worse cases. Bring down to Liat tmw if you're free.

Dear IFFAH, I feel so much better after reading your post :smile: thank u !!!

I brought her back to the SA I got her from (at Taka) the very next day...