Color transfer on hermes bags? Please advise a newbie!

Wow!
What kind/brand of white rubber did you use?
Any brand dear, it doesn't matter.
Just make sure that it's soft and white to avoid ruining the leather.
And remember to be super gentle, always keep the rubber clean by rubbing it on a clean white sheet of paper until the dust is white. You'll see the rubber picks up color transferred from your purse, repeat this process upon your satisfaction or until the rubber dust is clean.

Salutation to Beachbunny_chanel again. You saved my day (and my mini lindy). :heart:

Color Transfer is preventable (you can google how to treat clothes to prevent or drastically limit color transfer) . I don’t get leather transfer on my light bags bc I make sure my clothing is color fast. (I learned this the hard way with a non H beige alligator tote bag many years ago). It’s not the bag :smile:

Do you guys know if rubbing a wet cotton swab against fabric is a good enough indication that the fabric is colorfast or not?

I wear a lot of dark clothing and dark jeans, but I'm not sure how all the bags I've accumulated ended up being lighter colors-- some of which I hardly wear because I'm too afraid of color transfer. If I can just use a cotton swab to figure out whether my outfit is colorfast or not instead of using more chemicals to prevent color transfer, then I'll be wearing the heck of my bags!