Cole Haan - sizing

BlondieTen28

Mar 1, 2008
Does anyone know if Cole Haan is true to size? I just bought a pair of boots and pumps (Nike Air) and had to buy a half size larger for the pumps. I bought the Peyton boots in size 7 and 8 and plan on returning one of them. I wear a 7.5 and wasn't sure what to do.

I got a total of 60% off at Bloomingdales!

Cole Haan definitely runs true to size. I have many pairs of Cole Haan shoes and they are all 9.5 narrow or 9 medium (if narrow isn't available). You'll love the Nike Air, they are soooo comfortable.

I'm perplexed because I've gotten different shoes from them and different sizing.

I've gotten their nike air boots and got them TTS. But the booties were slightly small for my size so I had to size up half a size.

Then for these flat booties it was true to size. Wonder what the ballerinas are like?

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd share my current Cole Haan experience.

I just got my first Cole Haan sneakers (super-cute Grand Crosscourt in Optic White leather) in US Size 6B and they ran so very small! My big toe was hitting the toe box in an uncomfortable way. I measured my foot and decided to go for a US 7.5 to have plenty of room for padded no-show socks and foot swelling after wearing them all day. Hope I ordered correctly before they run out of all other sizes.