Coin purse suggestions!

1. When packing me new LV speedy today, I realize I really need a coin purse for change. I am tired of craming it into my wallet. What are some good coin purses. I don't need huge, but something to hold some change, nothing else. Anyone have one they like???

I am seeing a trend here.......................more LV shopping.:P

2. The monogram pochette cles (key and change holder) is the classic choice. OF course, it comes in many colourful varieties and materials, so you could get a raspberry one in vernis, or one in the white MC cles, or a demure black suhali one. The choices are endless.

Bottom line, you want a cles ! ;)

3. I have a monogram ludlow wallet that has a change pocket, but I also keep change in my orange perforated cles.

4. how about the koala change purse? its a little pricey ($300 +) but so cute! There is also the round coin purse and the classic change purse.

[​IMG]$180.00

[​IMG][​IMG]$245.00

5. Don't forget about Suhali cles! I love my white one!

6. I have this one and now use it as my wallet! I put my DL in the front slot, the rest of my CC's in the back and put coin and bills in the coin area. Works great, really. When I finally make up my mind on which wallet I want, I'll use it as an actual coin purse.

7. I love my Mono Cles!

8. I use mono cles for my changes and keys

9. I vote for the Mono Rond! It's too cute and classic!

10. I have the LV black multicolor key cles/coin purse! i LOVE it! I'm not a fan of the multicolor in the larger bags, but I think its SOO cute in the cles!!

IMO, LV makes the best coin purses!! :yes:

11. Perfo Cles.

12. p11094081_ph_althero_Orange.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice