Cody & Jinjy: Lily & Tilly's Eat Our Dust Reveal

Tilly: It's time to go uptown ma cherie. Bergdorfs and Madison Avenue Hermes await. Watch and learn.

So the girls drove uptown, parked. Lunched on seared tuna and then hit Bergdorfs. Tilly showed Lily the finer points of the jewels in the precious jewels salon. And a VERY pretty pair of Alex Sepkus earrings and pendant nearly came home with them, but... something held Tilly back from the BIN paw.

Tilly mentioned to Lily: Before I invest in more jewels. I want to see what Hermes has. And since I do not want to leave empty handed, lets head up to the shoe salon."

So the cats went upstairs, and lo and behold, there was a sale. So the Chanel booties just had to come home with them.

But, alas Mommy (etoupebirkin) caught up with the cats and made off with the Chanels and went out to dinner with them.

Attachments

• DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00044.jpg
    DSC00044.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 136
With boots in hand, the girls went to Madison Avenue.

They looked at:

35 cm Kelly Orange Togo/wGHW. Verdict: Tilly that bag, though beautiful is not quite right. Madame SA, do you have any 32 cm Kellys?

Madame SA, Alas no.

Tilly: Do you have any Bolides? I have always liked that bag. It has handles and a shoulder strap, tres practical, vraiement?

Madame SA, Yes, we have a Parchemin Clemence 37 cm.

The bag was brought out. Close but no cigar. Perhaps a trip to Wall Street was in order.

By then, Lily is getting frustrated and takes matters into her own hand and politely informs the SA and says, "Excuse me madame, but we know Jinjy and Cody and Restricter and Codygirl. Are you sure you don't have something special just for us?"

And the SA looked at Lily and something in those beautiful and innocent azure eyes struck a chord. And the SA went into the back and came out with a box. A black box. Sealed in plastic. And says, ladies, I need to show you this in private.

Ushered into the private sanctum, Tilly purrs at Lily and says, you are the BEST child.

The SA puts on silk gloves and removes the plastic from the box both gingerly and professionally at the same time.

She lifts the lid. The black tissue begs to be lifted to reveal the treasure within. (You know the writer is reading too many bodice rippers lately!:nuts:)

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 121
At this time Lily practically cannot breathe with excitement. Tilly has wanted this very bag since she found out about it. She was on the waiting list. She courted her local SAs to no avail, because there were no SO bags that were delivered to the store.

Tilly cannot believe her good fortune. The mere mention of Jinjy, Cody, restricter and Codygirl's names sent the SA into awed reverence. They were among her BEST clients and if these beautiful girls were friends with them, only the BEST would do.

So the tissue was lifted to reveal the elegant black sleeper with the outline of the grail bag within.

Attachments

• DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 122
Now this time, it's Tilly that can't breathe. The chicest bag of her dreams was in her BIN grasp.

The bag was revealed in all its glory. 30 cm SO BBB.

The credit card was surrendered.

And the gleeful cats drove back to elegant Morris County for the evening where Mommy met them with hugs and brushes.

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 671
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 223
Tilly: I guess I am going to have to make nice-nice with Jinjy and Cody. Restricter and Codygirl, too.

Lily: Well you should. They really know how to throw a party. They are as good as the Seattle puglets.

Tilly: Whaaa.... You went to parties. With them. You're too young.

Lily: Gotta go!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks Ranag and CG!!! Glad you like the reveal. I am looking at the box and I cannot believe my good fortune.

Really, if it were not for restricter, I would not have this bag. She has the shopping karma of all time.