"coco rain" jumbo

Don't like it, looks cheap with the "raincoat" on.

I don't think that the raincoat side is supposed to make a fashion statement. I think that it's more for practical purposes.
Anyway, I don't particularly care for the bag either, but then again I'm not really hung up on the fact that my bags can't get wet. I've been caught in lots of rain and my bags have never been damaged.

Hm, I don't think it's really meant to be functional since I doubt the material is waterproof but rather, kinda tongue in cheek. I always thought it was kinda funny! However, I would not buy a $3000 joke. Hah hah.

^Haha, seriously... at that price point, the joke is on us! :P

To answer the OP, I'm not a fan at all (style or proportion). Personally, I carry my patent/caviar flaps in the rain and have never had any issues... and if I need to cover my bag, Longchamp or some no name tote will do just fine! :smile:

I agree that it's very odd-looking....

I love love your collection! I was drooling when I saw it. :blush: I have a black caviar jumbo, and sometimes its just too big for the day time. Can't wait to start collecting different sizes like you! The perfect size for the perfect outing. Love it! Great job.

Last edited: