Coco or saddle?

Coco or saddle

• Coco

Votes: 58 84.1%
  • Saddle

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
Ahh both are great options! I love the Saddle and Dior has so many great strap options which can truly transform the bag to make it more casual and cool. The Coco is a bit more ladylike, so I don't see it as easy to dress down. But it's ultimately up to you and what works with your personal style best!

The dior saddle bag is not my thing at all, too trendy, impractical and will definitely go out if fashion in a couple of years if not sooner.

However if that’s the look you’re going for and want an “It” bag for now, then why not?

Coco handle is much more classic and it is ladylike but I would argue that if you paired it with casual clothes it can look very relaxed and youthful but still chic at the same time. Can be dressed up or down. For me the pale pink already makes it more trendy than the more classic black but I can see it ageing well. However if you already have bags that fulfil this purpose in your wardrobe, and want something more fun then go for the dior.

I’m sure you have your own preference so just go for the one you like more, doesn’t matter what others feel!

Coco is more classic and likely to be more relevant to your collection in the years to come. That said, I have a classic caviar Coco with GHW (lizard handle too) but I find that while i don’t think I will tire of the style, I also don’t reach for it much.

So while the Dior saddle isn’t my thing, if you love it and can see yourself rocking it, then go for it! Only you know what you will wear and works for you. Good luck!

Coco is more classic and likely to be more relevant to your collection in the years to come. That said, I have a classic caviar Coco with GHW (lizard handle too) but I find that while i don’t think I will tire of the style, I also don’t reach for it much.

So while the Dior saddle isn’t my thing, if you love it and can see yourself rocking it, then go for it! Only you know what you will wear and works for you. Good luck!
Ugh, that's kinda my thing with the coco. It's cute, but I'm not sure I'll really reach for it!! I'm really eyeing a Chanel bowling bag that's coming out... Not the most classic but it has such a cute vintage vibe to it!! I feel like I'd use it even more than the coco