Coco handle owners: which size do you prefer? Mini or Small?

Small or mini coco handle?

• Total voters
What did you decide??
I think I will go for the small. The mini is really cute but definitely way too tiny to fit in the practical and essential items like mobilephone, wallet etc. From where i am from, the mini is the smallest, followed by the small and then medium. Guess the idea of the mini is to go with the bare essentials : just wallet card , some cash (not even coin pouch). The poor mobile has to reside somewhere else not in the mini : defiinitely need to pair this bag with an attire that has pockets or else just hand carry the mobile lol!

Reactions: ashin121
Hi everyone! I have a sizing question. I have a ‘caviar quilted mini coco handle flap’ with dimensions listed as shown in the photo. I really like the bag and am considering purchasing another in black but this size is quite small - hardly fits my phone and lip gloss, let alone a tiny card holder. I don’t want a huge bag - it should fit my phone, card holder, maybe sunglasses.

What is the next size up? I found a chart online but not sure if I am looking for a ‘small’ based on the dimensions (since the dimensions from fashionphile don’t seem to match). F780A0E1-DC18-490C-8FEA-DDC4B1FB13C2.png

55EC71FC-57A6-4525-B19B-F69D0AB092CB.png