Coco handle owners: which size do you prefer? Mini or Small?

Small or mini coco handle?

• Total voters
I think it depends on how you're planning to wear it.. If you're looking for a top handle bag specifically because you like carrying it by the handle, or at the crook of your arm, I would recommend the small. It looks more proportionate and proper IMO. The mini looks better hung on the shoulder or cross body. It looks kind of silly/too small carried by the handle (unless you're super petite).

Reactions: XCCX
I think it depends on how you're planning to wear it.. If you're looking for a top handle bag specifically because you like carrying it by the handle, or at the crook of your arm, I would recommend the small. It looks more proportionate and proper IMO. The mini looks better hung on the shoulder or cross body. It looks kind of silly/too small carried by the handle (unless you're super petite).
Exactly my thought. I bought a mini. Returned it.

I couldn’t decide either. I tried the small (med) back then and I loved it. But when I saw the mini I was over the moon! Mine should be coming soon! It will be a surprise!

Reactions: azzazza
Also asked this question in another thread, but figure I’d also ask here.
I’m so debating whether I should get the medium (~11” width) or large (~12.5” width) size for the so black coco handle.
I do want to have a bigger bag, but not sure whether large is too big or not. I thought since it is all black, so maybe it looks less bulky with size large? Anyone has any feedbacks? TIA!

Also asked this question in another thread, but figure I’d also ask here.
I’m so debating whether I should get the medium (~11” width) or large (~12.5” width) size for the so black coco handle.
I do want to have a bigger bag, but not sure whether large is too big or not. I thought since it is all black, so maybe it looks less bulky with size large? Anyone has any feedbacks? TIA!
The large is really big! The medium is a great size. It will fit all your daily essential and some. The medium equivalent to the Jumbo CF. Personally the medium would be the biggest size I get in coco handle. Also I feel like when you get to the large size it no longer the trapezoid shape which is what make the coco so beautiful.

The large is really big! The medium is a great size. It will fit all your daily essential and some. The medium equivalent to the Jumbo CF. Personally the medium would be the biggest size I get in coco handle. Also I feel like when you get to the large size it no longer the trapezoid shape which is what make the coco so beautiful.
Thank you so much for the great feedback. I did notice the shape of large size did not look like trapezoid from the picture I found, but I was like maybe it’s just my eyes or the angle of the pictures ;) Is the large size equivalent to reissue in size 227? I don’t have jumbo CF. Thank you!

I tried on the small coco handle so many times and it age me, then they showed me the so black coco mini and I’m sold!!!! Completely different look and so edgy, plus I don’t carry a lot so it’s more than enough

I am also considering to buy either a mini or small . I worry if the mini can fit in a short wallet, key wallet, handphone, hand sanitizer, tissue paper, sunscreen....anyone can comment?

I first got a mini cch but didn’t realize that my phone 12 plus couldn’t fit in it. I debated and love how you can wear the mini cch crossbody but with small the chain is shorter therefore can only be worn on shoulders (unless you get chain extensions from amAzon per YouTube lol) I ended up exchanging the mini for a small since I like to be hands free. I usually just carry my phone, keys, card holder and hand sanitizer. It all comes down to your preference and phone size

I am also considering to buy either a mini or small . I worry if the mini can fit in a short wallet, key wallet, handphone, hand sanitizer, tissue paper, sunscreen....anyone can comment?
Just an FYI, at the time of this original post the "mini" was the current small and the "small" was the current medium. The mini you're referring was the extra mini back then. Confusing right? I have the medium (back then called small). I tried the small (back then called mini) but it's too small in real life. It looks perfect in pictures but really small in real life. I'm 0/00/xs/xxs 5'3. I would suggest you try it on. I watched so many YouTube videos but finalized it when I went to the store.

The mini you are referring to (extra mini) would be super tiny.

Just an FYI, at the time of this original post the "mini" was the current small and the "small" was the current medium. The mini you're referring was the extra mini back then. Confusing right? I have the medium (back then called small). I tried the small (back then called mini) but it's too small in real life. It looks perfect in pictures but really small in real life. I'm 0/00/xs/xxs 5'3. I would suggest you try it on. I watched so many YouTube videos but finalized it when I went to the store.

The mini you are referring to (extra mini) would be super tiny.
Yup! So I was pretty confused, thanks for clarifyin!

Reactions: PurseCloset