Coco handle or lady Dior

Hi i would like your advice dear members i am planning on going to London on July and getting a new bag i am debating between coco handle and lady Dior both on black and silver hardware for reference i have 4 chanel bags black classic jumbo caviar gold hardware , beige claire jumbo gold hardware , old medium boy black lambskin ruthenium hardware and woc black caviar gold hardware .
Please tell me your opinions also i am afraid from lambskin on the lady Dior bag as when i wear my lamb skin boy i am super cautious that its no scuffed till now its fine and looks brand new because i am so careful but i prefer caviar, is Dior lambskin more stronger?
Hi, I think you should check out the Dior forum. There are ladies there who have purchased/posted pics of the calfskin Lady Dior and love it for everyday casual wear as opposed to Lambskin. There are also YouTube video reveals of this version of leather. Between the two, I prefer the Lady Dior. GL deciding!

If you can afford to get both would be best! :biggrin:
Otherwise, lady dior I guess? As for me I owned two coco handle in small (a size aft mini). One in black matte ghw & pink rhw. Also a lady Dior medium in pearlised pink (lotus).
I bought my lady Dior on September 2016 from MBS, Singapore and I only carried it out once to the mall during Christmas. The lady Dior is really classy & makes you feel "kinda princessy" though I was just wearing a skirt & an offshoulder top.
Later in Dec 2016 & April 2017, I gotten two coco handles from personal shoppers.
I must say that I would prefer using my coco handles over lady Dior as it's style seems sturdy, also caviar & easy for me to move around.
Aside, it is versatile. If you like it more dressy, take off the shoulder strap & put on a twilly. If you prefer to be more on a casual note, just sling it on your shoulder or crossbody.
Meanwhile, my lady Dior is really to adore. Like I will take it out just to adore & chance upon when to carry it again. Maybe this Christmas so make it twice in two years. It is really dreamy to owned a lady Dior.
I don't use my bags much, I paid a price for it & expect perfections. It is like an art of craftsmanship to me.
Anyways, can't go wrong with either.

How is your coco handle holding up? Any sagging/creasing at the bottom?

Reactions: Firstchanellv28