**Coco Handle** Club

Hello!

This is great thread and was wondering if you can help me!

I am considering getting the mini coco handle in chevron in a true red colour end of the month! I always wanted a red bag and didn’t want a big one. For reference I’m 5,4 and curvy, love practical bags and already own a classic flap in black, a fushia pink in a season bag and a wallet on chain in black. My dilemma is whether anyone regretted getting the coco handle as I saw reviews that mentioned potential issues opening and closing the bag, and no being able to wear cross body etc.

Did you regret the chevron style?

My alternative would be a city walk bag in red.

I’ll attached pictures of both for reference (city walk bag will be in red too even though picture is in grey).

Please please help as I tried asking about this in a new thread and no one responded :sad:

Thanks
G

View attachment 4812329

View attachment 4812330
I had also considered this flap bag as an alternative to the CCH and went to try it in-store. It's pretty similar to the CCH mini in terms of size but I had the impression that it can fit a little bit more inside. The pro is that there's no fixed handle that can bother you so it's more comfy to wear crossbody, the con is that the strap is not removable. So the main CCH's advantage is that you can remove its strap to have a more elegant/ladylike look, at formal events for instance. If your style is more casual you sure can rock both bags without any problem, I find both beautiful!
Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Gigi_90
Thank you!!!

Did you end up buying the CCH or the city walk?

I’m starting to lean towards a CCH in chevron as I don’t have that pattern and saw two reds, one in person (store) and the other via text (airport store - which is cheaper) ..

Which red is better?

I had also considered this flap bag as an alternative to the CCH and went to try it in-store. It's pretty similar to the CCH mini in terms of size but I had the impression that it can fit a little bit more inside. The pro is that there's no fixed handle that can bother you so it's more comfy to wear crossbody, the con is that the strap is not removable. So the main CCH's advantage is that you can remove its strap to have a more elegant/ladylike look, at formal events for instance. If your style is more casual you sure can rock both bags without any problem, I find both beautiful!
Good luck deciding!

40299AE6-6AE1-437A-8536-DF8AC5A2CB2B.jpeg

8546884A-75F3-4DE2-B5E6-A1A6973DC7A1.jpeg

Reactions: Mnjenness
Hi!
Can you share more info on how you use the Colloni? Do you treat the bag everytime you go out? I don't treat my bags with anything but now that I have a light color bag and I am terrified of color transfer!! TIA!!
Sorry I missed your question earlier. I spray my light bags maybe every 6 months or so. Several light sprays, with each one drying completely before the next. So far, so good.

The consensus is divided between the spray and don’t spray camps. I see the points on the don’t spray arguments, but my fear of color transfer over rides those concerns, and it has worked out for me so far.

Reactions: Mnjenness
Sorry I missed your question earlier. I spray my light bags maybe every 6 months or so. Several light sprays, with each one drying completely before the next. So far, so good.

The consensus is divided between the spray and don’t spray camps. I see the points on the don’t spray arguments, but my fear of color transfer over rides those concerns, and it has worked out for me so far.
Thank you. I think I will give it a try.

I want to add a CH to my collection but I’m torn between two colours: the pink and the fuchsia ones in the pictures.
I have a small collection: a black woc in caviar and gold HDW, a black rectangular mini in lamb and silver HDW, a light gray square mini in lamb and silver HDW and a beige Business Affinity in medium size, caviar and light gold HDW.
I would like to add a pop of colour but I really don’t know which one. I really love both, I’m 45 and I normally wear black or neutral colours.
Any suggestion?

D64E2A40-C140-4462-A7B3-C44C4E379C20.jpeg

B61CF0E4-8271-479B-A9E0-7B6250B23239.png

• Love
Reactions: fdc and CrazyCool01
Both are beautiful. The dark one looks red rather than Fushia!

I would recommend the darker one as you can wear in summer and autumn too. Also you have grey, and beige and black so that would be different!

I want to add a CH to my collection but I’m torn between two colours: the pink and the fuchsia ones in the pictures.
I have a small collection: a black woc in caviar and gold HDW, a black rectangular mini in lamb and silver HDW, a light gray square mini in lamb and silver HDW and a beige Business Affinity in medium size, caviar and light gold HDW.
I would like to add a pop of colour but I really don’t know which one. I really love both, I’m 45 and I normally wear black or neutral colours.
Any suggestion?

View attachment 4817574

View attachment 4817575

Reactions: Sylly
Any suggestion?

View attachment 4817574

View attachment 4817575
I vote for the fuchsia too. I think it will be easier to match.

Reactions: Sylly
Hi Ladies,

Wonder if you could help me. I gotten CCH but I notice these two “defects”.
1. Folding crease
2. Loose thread on the handle
Could you advise if it is really consider defect or it’s normal/acceptable?

View attachment 4818707

View attachment 4818708
The crease is normal. Can you try to take a clearer picture of the threads? It looks like it might just be an extra thread rather than a loose stich.

What to do when you just can't make the decision. End up it's just follow me home. Both are from 20A CCH small all black & lilac. I am over the moon at this moment.
View attachment 4819370
Argh it's so hard! I ended with two coco handle too and I kept both. Def not helpful there!
I tend to justified bag purchase with cost per wear for me so decide which one would go with more outfit in your wardrobe.
The so black would be much more easy going and less maintenance. For that reason alone I would choose it over the lilac. However if you mostly wear light color clothes and not worry about color transfer I would keep the lilac in a heartbeat.
Congrats on your purchases tho! They're are STUNNING!

Reactions: carollinus