Coco crush bracelet

Do I feel it’s worth the money? Yes and no. Yes because I love the design and it brings me “joy” when I look down at it. But no, less gold for the money and for that reason, I don’t think it’s worth it as a first bracelet purchase. That being said, buying this in Hawaii did save me over $1200 from current retail +CA sales tax. I couldn’t pass it up!

Hello! Is the retail cost of this marked lower in HI than CA??

I have the beige gold in xs. My wrist size is 13.5in. I tried on the small and medium too and those were way too big on me.

pros: color is gorgeous! The beige gold looks really neutral imo, like champagne gold with a touch of pink. It’s the same color all the way through, and not plated. I also love how easy it is to take on and off. I think the latch is very well designed. I tried it on a small love at cartier and I think the size paired well with the size…15 if I remember correctly?
View attachment 5301613View attachment 5301614

cons: the markup; really expensive for what your getting, and doesn’t keep its value. If you can afford it and dont plan on reselling it though, I dont think that matters much. As far as the design goes, I love everything except for the gauged out inside (which I imagined they only did to cut costs and use less gold). Because of that, it leaves indents on my arm, especially when sleeping. It doesn’t bother me tooo much but I would have loved it more if the gold were flush all the way around. Attached some photos for reference

feel free to ask if you have specific questions.

View attachment 5301596View attachment 5301595View attachment 5301594
this is so helpful b/c I've been eyeing the beige gold one with diamonds. If my wrist is 14 cm or 5.5 inches, do you think size small would be the right size? & if so, do you happen to know if I'd be a small also in van cleef bangles & the cartier love? Would these 3 designers stack well together even though they r from different companies? thx!!

It looks beautiful on you!
Attaching my photo of my “everyday stack” as well. Hoping to add the juste un clou bracelet later this year.
View attachment 5301629
these look great together & that's what I was wondering too. I've been eyeing the VCA perlee sweet clover to pair with it

I got beige gold with diamond and love it❤️. Attaching my photos of stacking with Cartier and VCA.
love all 3 of these looks & happy to see it looks great with the sweet vca clover b/c I've been eyeing that one

• Love
Reactions: LilyLA
I own a yellow-gold one, and my only regret is not getting it with diamonds. I have the S size, and it is a little bigger than my Love Bracelet 16 size but still stackable with it. I like the fact that I can take it on and off easily.
What size is your wrist if u don’t mind me asking? I’m trying to determine if I am an extra small or small.. thx!

I really don't know, all I know is I am 15 for JUC and size 16 for love bracelets. My wrists are pretty slim though. I could have gone for xs, but it was not available at the store when I bought my Coco Crush, but if you stack a bunch of bangles/bracelets go with s.

Reactions: Sharifshopping