Cocktail Dresses for Cruise

Baileylouise

Nov 18, 2012
Hi , i'm going on my first cruise at the end of febuary, there is two formal dinners onboard that require smart dressing. I dont really like to wear dresses that often. I have three choices at the moment
1. Nine West Neon Lace - I saw this at work i have not tried it on yet
2. Oasis Blue Lace- i already own this one
3. Jones & Jones - It looks a bit short , but is quite dressy
Sorry about the big pictures

Attachments

Kayapo97

O.G.
May 24, 2009
England
Hi , i'm going on my first cruise at the end of febuary, there is two formal dinners onboard that require smart dressing. I dont really like to wear dresses that often. I have three choices at the moment
1. Nine West Neon Lace - I saw this at work i have not tried it on yet
2. Oasis Blue Lace- i already own this one
3. Jones & Jones - It looks a bit short , but is quite dressy
Sorry about the big pictures
Love the Navy, also like the Jones and Jones but as you say may be a bit short, but great for dancing.

For us to help more - what type of cruise is it, where you going and what is the age group?

Carameliquer

Jul 17, 2012
Queens,NY
The blue dress is a winner. Your going to see people in floor length gowns and look overdressed so wear what your comfortable in

Have fun on ur cruise

Baileylouise

Nov 18, 2012
Ahh thanks for the quick replies x . I'm going on a caribbean cruise with family on royal caribbean ship , celebrating my aunt's birthday. I know that my mum and aunt have brought long evening dresses aready, but its not my style . The blue is nice i just need to add accessories and get my hair looking nice. Thank you again for your opinions x

Last edited: