Coats, Parka & Jackets Fall / Winter 16/17

This winter been wearing these three the most. Also didn't realize but Joie jackets are kind of my jam at the moment.

Leather - I live where winter is pretty temperate so most days just trying to keep out the wind & leather does the job. Joie Ailey in honey. The dual side zips are both functional. Purchased at Nordstrom in late Fall 2015, Joie still sells it in black on their website.
joie-honey-ailey-paper-weight-leather-moto-jacket-beige-product-1-994877220-normal.jpeg

Furry - bought on a whim on the Joie website just after Christmas because I had a hefty percent off coupon code that was honored on top of holiday sale prices. Glad I took the risk, it is fabulous and funky! So warm too. My only regret about spring starting to have sprung is that I won't be able to wear it again for awhile. Joie Sela in mushroom (rabbit) :loveeyes:
JOIE-WO154-Mushroom-3889a8e0-.jpeg

Puffer - for skiing and other athletic occasions. Lululemon What The Fluff in black. Not sure they make this style anymore since it was purchased several years ago now but I love the asymmetrical zip. It's also not too bulky so you don't feel like a giant marshmallow. Functional can be cute! :heart:
4c60302c4e84936d6e8ed0914dded97d.jpg

Last edited: