Coach's Color Coding....

Qb is antique nickel and refers to hardware. My latest purchase was the black woven sophia and it was qb/bk. I'm not sure if qb has ever been a color.

Thanks so much! I knew it was hardware and thought it was some type of nickel. I emailed Coach to ask them, but no response. I was looking at the Kristin Chevron Haircalf bag on the China site and it looks like brass hardware to me but Coach said it was QB/Gray so Antique Nickel makes more sense to me. Appreciate your help! :smile:

Thanks so much! I knew it was hardware and thought it was some type of nickel. I emailed Coach to ask them, but no response. I was looking at the Kristin Chevron Haircalf bag on the China site and it looks like brass hardware to me but Coach said it was QB/Gray so Antique Nickel makes more sense to me. Appreciate your help! :smile:

You never really know for sure. I have the grey gathered wallet with antique nickel hardware, and the color code for the wallet is b4gy! :confused1: Go figure.

You never really know for sure. I have the grey gathered wallet with antique nickel hardware, and the color code for the wallet is b4gy! :confused1: Go figure.

That's because it's antique brass, and is still considered B4. QB is gunmetal, and antique nickle has another color code that I can't remember off the top of my head. I think it starts with "A."

That's because it's antique brass, and is still considered B4. QB is gunmetal, and antique nickle has another color code that I can't remember off the top of my head. I think it starts with "A."

So QB is actually gunmetal HW? I keep hearing both antique nickel and gunmetal, and honestly don't know what the difference would be.

The wallet is not brass at all, it is either gunmetal or antique nickel, and is an exact match to the bag whose color code is qbgy. I think Coach just messed up on the color code.

So QB is actually gunmetal HW? I keep hearing both antique nickel and gunmetal, and honestly don't know what the difference would be.

The wallet is not brass at all, it is either gunmetal or antique nickel, and is an exact match to the bag whose color code is qbgy. I think Coach just messed up on the color code.

I actually saw this at my outlet once and thought it was there because of the typo on the tag! It was definitley not brass hardware, but the tag said it was :confused1:

Correct, QB is gunmetal HW. Antique nickel is very similar to gunmetal, but it has a rustier appearance and I've noticed it's matte rather than shiny like gunmetal usually is. So it's the gathered wallet that matches the bag with the color code QB/GY... then I'm mistaken. I remember that wallet because I wanted it, but had to pass. The hardware was gunmetal. That's definitely a mistake with the color code then :weird:

Correct, QB is gunmetal HW. Antique nickel is very similar to gunmetal, but it has a rustier appearance and I've noticed it's matte rather than shiny like gunmetal usually is. So it's the gathered wallet that matches the bag with the color code QB/GY... then I'm mistaken. I remember that wallet because I wanted it, but had to pass. The hardware was gunmetal. That's definitely a mistake with the color code then :weird:

Thanks for the clarification on the HW. Do you know what the color code is for antique nickel? And what bags have that HW? I am very curious about what it looks like, and just can't picture it.

Yes, very strange about that wallet color code. When I received it all wrapped up, I saw the sticker with the b4 color code and was worried they sent the wrong wallet!