Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

These bags are always sold out. Where did you find it?
Yes and didn't expect to get one but was surprised when i received email from SAKs stating product back in stock. I actually entered my email and phone number to get notified. Clicked on the link and the price was 50% off so I couldn't beat it that at all. Interesting too - the item was not listed on the regular saks MCM handbag site....

Yes and didn't expect to get one but was surprised when i received email from SAKs stating product back in stock. I actually entered my email and phone number to get notified. Clicked on the link and the price was 50% off so I couldn't beat it that at all. Interesting too - the item was not listed on the regular saks MCM handbag site....
Thanks for the info. Wow, 50% off is a great deal for this bag.

Reactions: Lee22
Loveee this!!
Thank you, it's a really cute bag. My horrible camera makes the color come off dull and flat. It's not as dark as it appears in this pic. I was a little worried about getting the textured leather but it's actually pretty soft but still structured. It's a great everyday size for me since I like smaller bags. Looking forward to carrying it. Really impressed so far with Polene. I might get another bag from their line in the future.

After a 3 month bag buying hiatus (lol) I bought this pretty girl! It’s a Tory Burch Kira in Crazy Pink. It is Barbie Pink. Super hot pink. I LOVE IT!
And a pic of my growing pink bag collection for fun!
This bag is amazing. Love the color and quilting. Would love to see modeling shots when you wear it. Love your pink collection, including your LV and Cooper Carryall. Twins on the Coach X Rodarte shoulder bag. Enjoy!