CoachGirl12

haha thats funny, I was just about to add onto the thread w/the "teal Sabrina"... I know, I'm SO excited, I really hope I like it... it definitely has to be a great bag otherwise it will be going back... I haven't had much luck lately so hopefully this will "wow" me over :P I'll be picking it up later this evening, look for pics around 5pm central time

OOo, I can't wait, Coachgirl! You will probably end up making the decision for me as well!! My only worry for you is that I don't know that this bag is going to be any more structured than the last one you bought. I was told by an outlet SA this past weekend that the leather is similar to the new Legacy line, so it's thinner and makes the bag less structured. This is also a concern I have for me too, although all bags do puddle to some extent. It just depends on the design and how caves in. Post as soon as you can, and I hope this turns out to be the dream bag for you!!!

I can't wait to see it either!!! I'm sure it'll be GORGEOUS! I am in need of a black bag and was thinking Sabrina, but teal might be a more exciting choice. I always seem to find something else INSTEAD of black and I never end up with the basic black that I'm looking for! Looking forward to seeing this one Coachgirl12!!

OOo, I can't wait, Coachgirl! You will probably end up making the decision for me as well!! My only worry for you is that I don't know that this bag is going to be any more structured than the last one you bought. I was told by an outlet SA this past weekend that the leather is similar to the new Legacy line, so it's thinner and makes the bag less structured. This is also a concern I have for me too, although all bags do puddle to some extent. It just depends on the design and how caves in. Post as soon as you can, and I hope this turns out to be the dream bag for you!!!
yeah I know, I'm excited but scared in a way baglady! you know I haven't had much luck w/bags... seriously if this one is a no-go, then I'll definitely be laying off bags for awhile! LOL I bet the color will be gorgeous, but like you said, if the leather is thin or not worth it, then back to the store it will go! i'll be nice and post pics though... i could be mean and just return it without taking it home... :Push: don't worry i won't do that to all of you! i'll definitely at least bring it home (even if I don't like it)

I cant wait to see your pics either I think you either really like this bag or dont but give it a chance i didnt like at at first but I do now it is very light weight and the the leather does not remind me at all like the new legacy leather. i get so many complaiments on my cranberry sabrina even from people who dont wear coach. i ordered the teal also. so we will see! mine wont be here until friday so i have I very interested and seeing this color!

Gosh, I didn't think I would be the first one to get the teal Sabrina... you guys are expecting me to put on a show huh? LOL... there might be some toliet pics for those of you who know how I take my pictures... :roflmfao: