Coach x Tabitha Simmons

It arrived just now!!!!
It shipped from the 5th Ave store with no stuffing or protection in a massive half open box and incorrect price tag. My poor UPS man was waiting forever for me to get to the door while our neighborhood stray cats were crawling all over him. He just wanted to make sure nothing fell out of the box or was damaged. It looks to have survived well and I didn't notice any issues. I will inspect it closer once I have more time. If only I had snagged the one D had in her store in time lol

It arrived just now!!!!
It shipped from the 5th Ave store with no stuffing or protection in a massive half open box and incorrect price tag. My poor UPS man was waiting forever for me to get to the door while our neighborhood stray cats were crawling all over him. He just wanted to make sure nothing fell out of the box or was damaged. It looks to have survived well and I didn't notice any issues. I will inspect it closer once I have more time. If only I had snagged the one D had in her store in time lol
Pics please!! :panic:

I bought the small size, in black. It's well made but the sides gape open over an inch on each side, and the more you put inside the more the sides gape. If you wear it crossbody, it's worse. Items 100% will fall out from either side. Someone standing next to you can see right into the bag. It went back. Consider this if you want to purchase it.
11.jpg 12.jpg

I bought the small size, in black. It's well made but the sides gape open over an inch on each side, and the more you put inside the more the sides gape. If you wear it crossbody, it's worse. Items 100% will fall out from either side. Someone standing next to you can see right into the bag. It went back. Consider this if you want to purchase it.
View attachment 4599388 View attachment 4599389
That's too bad. It is so cute! Are you sure it would gap when you had it on your shoulder?