Coach x Tabitha Simmons

D sent me a side by side pic of her wearing cassie+novelty strap and the larger TS bag. I don't think the TS looks too much longer
I think you should just get it lol. I'm biased towards the glovetanned leather on it over Tabby. I wonder how odd it would look if you were to remove (if you can) the strap and use an adjustable or novelty strap on it?

I think you should just get it lol. I'm biased towards the glovetanned leather on it over Tabby. I wonder how odd it would look if you were to remove (if you can) the strap and use an adjustable or novelty strap on it?
I ordered it!! I was curious about finding a way to use a novelty strap with it too. It really doesn't look that much longer though and it could be notched up one more setting then she had it. I can PM you her pic if you'd like!

Reactions: holiday123
Hmmmm.....my order with D isn't showing up in my online account like it typically does. Hope it doesn't mean it's getting canceled. CS said stock was really low earlier.
Do you have more than one account? Mine is showing up under a different email and in the account in my husband's name?!?! That is really odd because the last time I made an in store purchase at FP Coach the receipt went to that account too, as well as an outlet return. Kind of hard for me to track everything when I now apparently have like 4 different coach.com accounts.

And an eye opening thing is on their iPads they can type in your phone number and pull up your ENTIRE purchase history, including all (Coach) stores, outlets, online, FOS etc. The SA showed me mine a couple weeks ago and I cringed. Plus when she pulled me up, I could see DH's name and a few other names, past addresses etc. in the margins of the page. She said it's for the SA to get an idea of what you buy so they can suggest things, but it kind of put me off a bit.

Do you have more than one account? Mine is showing up under a different email and in the account in my husband's name?!?! That is really odd because the last time I made an in store purchase at FP Coach the receipt went to that account too, as well as an outlet return. Kind of hard for me to track everything when I now apparently have like 4 different coach.com accounts.

And an eye opening thing is on their iPads they can type in your phone number and pull up your ENTIRE purchase history, including all (Coach) stores, outlets, online, FOS etc. The SA showed me mine a couple weeks ago and I cringed. Plus when she pulled me up, I could see DH's name and a few other names, past addresses etc. in the margins of the page. She said it's for the SA to get an idea of what you buy so they can suggest things, but it kind of put me off a bit.
That's unsettling. I mean, part of me knew it but to think they actually look it up...I'll likely be banned due to returns! Guess they'll count against me even if the reason for return is inaccurate website description or damaged goods...

That's unsettling. I mean, part of me knew it but to think they actually look it up...I'll likely be banned due to returns! Guess they'll count against me even if the reason for return is inaccurate website description or damaged goods...
Yes, it was a situation where my local SA was on vacation and she had the other manager host me. The SA suggested a charm and I told her that I already had that charm joking with her that I cheated on my SA with another and not to tell. She said she'll find out anyways and that she probably shouldn't show me this but wham all my purchases, including that dark turquoise saddle that I bought 3 times since the first 2 were damaged.

I checked both of my accounts and can't find it. Although I also realized my order with her from a few days prior (snake strap, charm, and KF accordion card case) are no where to be found in my accounts either even though I received them on Friday. I don't have any other accounts.... that I can remember at least lol. Hoping to receive a shipping email soon. It still shows as in stock online but I don't trust it. I've had way too many orders canceled lately because their inventory is messed up.

I really don't like that they can see all of our buying so easily. Just about 2 weeks or so ago the pushy manager at my tiny local boutique left me a voicemail asking why I've been shopping through another store. I won't be returning to my local boutique any time soon, I found it rather rude.

Um yeah, if you even want to be on a ban, ask* the SA for a total spent/year. Lol! My SA did last year and I was like.. holy cow!

I checked both of my accounts and can't find it. Although I also realized my order with her from a few days prior (snake strap, charm, and KF accordion card case) are no where to be found in my accounts either even though I received them on Friday. I don't have any other accounts.... that I can remember at least lol. Hoping to receive a shipping email soon. It still shows as in stock online but I don't trust it. I've had way too many orders canceled lately because their inventory is messed up.

I really don't like that they can see all of our buying so easily. Just about 2 weeks or so ago the pushy manager at my tiny local boutique left me a voicemail asking why I've been shopping through another store. I won't be returning to my local boutique any time soon, I found it rather rude.
Wow that is rude! it's really none of her business who/where you buy your bags from and that's definitely not the way to retain a client.

So my email from D came to my main email address, but the purchase is showing under an email account I signed DH up for to get the 10%. I registered for the account for that email last week when I couldn't find the order for the Willis I bought through my local store that was shipping through JAX. But in that case, both the receipt and account were the same email address. Maybe you have another email address that you haven't registered an account for yet? I'm no help. I have like 4 accounts now because of FOS locking one email so I'd sign up with another email and apparently they just pick which account to put the order under.

That's why I used to pay in cash sometimes at the outlet, they do NOT get my information with cash. I don't particularly like them keeping too much track of me when it's not necessary.

Wow that is rude! it's really none of her business who/where you buy your bags from and that's definitely not the way to retain a client.

So my email from D came to my main email address, but the purchase is showing under an email account I signed DH up for to get the 10%. I registered for the account for that email last week when I couldn't find the order for the Willis I bought through my local store that was shipping through JAX. But in that case, both the receipt and account were the same email address. Maybe you have another email address that you haven't registered an account for yet? I'm no help. I have like 4 accounts now because of FOS locking one email so I'd sign up with another email and apparently they just pick which account to put the order under.
Now that I think about it I think I have a backup FOS account from when my other 2 were locked out for about a month. Maybe it's sitting in that account, now to remember the password lol