Coach x Tabitha Simmons

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Sonmi999, GILLYMETHWOOD and wyu1229 like this.
  2. Cute bags but who is Tabitha Simmons?

Christofle, eleanors36 and Suzanne B. like this.
  3. I ordered mine from Bloomingdales, I like there longer return policy in case I don’t like it.

OperaCake and Teagaggle like this.
  4. I ordered the Meadow Flowers bag

OperaCake likes this.
  5. Let me know if it comes as shown, with brass hardware. Kind of bummed about the lack of an exterior pocket on back. Thx!

Kristen J., Ireiki4u and eleanors36 like this.
  6. #7 Aug 12, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    I did not know her but I just liked the floral print. :smile: I googled her and she is a former British model & Vogue editor, shoe designer, and stylist. I hadn't heard about this collaboration before, so I was quite surprised to suddenly see it up online.

7. Thank you, I ordered the crossbody bag in colorblock with meadow rose print.

8. Congrats in advance :smile:, please share pictures when you receive the bag.

9. I'm going to my local store at lunch to see the black studded one. I'll take pics if I can.
    78711_b4bk_a0.jpeg

Winterfell5, Sonmi999, Hobbsy and 2 others like this.
  10. Wow! The pink bag looks like the Hermes Lindy!!!

LOVEsersen and OperaCake like this.
  11. I really like the larger black floral one, especially since it has a great wide strap. I need to be good though because I'm still waiting on the rest of the kaffe fassett line.

Nancy in VA and OperaCake like this.
  12. I thought the same thing! I even took screenshots a couple weeks ago to compare side by side.

Attached Files:

Passau and OperaCake like this.
  13. I think so too!

Christofle, Passau and holiday123 like this.
  14. 1941 leather in full effect...next to my beatnik Rogue 25...
    20190812_131857.jpg 20190812_131812.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice