Coach x Observed By Us Collab (Kirsten Dunst brand)

Looks like something my teen daughter might like IF she liked using handbags (not sure how she is my daughter). I checked the website to see if any of these items are in my local store bc and that collection seems to only be in certain stores, as I checked multiple items and none are available at Palm Beach or Boca Raton but they are in Miami.

Reactions: yuzulife
Looks like something my teen daughter might like IF she liked using handbags (not sure how she is my daughter). I checked the website to see if any of these items are in my local store bc and that collection seems to only be in certain stores, as I checked multiple items and none are available at Palm Beach or Boca Raton but they are in Miami.

I wonder if stores are still getting stock in? I hope that it's not limited to just certain stores!

I like the Swinger…

Which version? I love the mushrooms on the ivory leather one. You'll probably laugh about this: I was super excited when I first glimpsed the oak maple jacquard because I thought it was from the aliens point of view and they were viewing us from space! Admittedly this was on my phone and it was a thumbnail but I was disappointed that I got it so wrong. :lol:

Last edited:
Which version? I love the mushrooms on the ivory leather one. You'll probably laugh but I was super excited when I first glimpsed the oak maple jacquard because I thought it was from the aliens point of view and they were viewing us from space! Admittedly this was on my phone and it was a thumbnail but I was super disappointedthat I got it so wrong. :lol:
The ivory one…

• Love
Reactions: yuzulife
Awww! I love that siggy swinger graphic with the tables and plants. So cute! This whole collection is adorable. Did you pick up anything, yuzulife?