Coach will stop selling in department stores

I always get Coach online, either their site or another store. lol my local Macy's has a horrendous Coach collection, like things from years ago. lol I wouldn't miss it. I think this is a really good move for Coach. I dismissed Coach for a very long time from 2009- 2013 with the introduction of the Borough and what made me love the Borough even more was its exclusivity, you couldn't get it on sale even with holiday percentage cards (which they don't even make anymore--- that's another good move), even employees had to pay full price. I am so happy where Coach is at and I think in a few years or less it will be on the same level as Louis Vuitton. The prices are reaching into the 1600 range, and their craftsmanship on their 1941 collection is something that is an instant classic. Super proud of Coach!
Me too was never on my radar until recently and honestly they need to concentrate on the 1941 range

I just went into the Dillard's closest to me and the area for the Coach bags is half the size it used to be a year or so ago.....and the Kors section is twice as big. I also went to the outlet mall where the Coach store is on one corner and the Kors store is on the opposite corner. The Kors store was rockin', people were browsing and buying. The Coach store had one person in there making a return, they left and another person came in. That was it the entire time I was in there.