COACH Wallet Clubhouse!

Gorgeous, you sure do love the skinny wallet..

I really do. It's the only type of wallet I use, because I like to be able to reach into my bag and slide my debit card out of the end wallet slot without ever having to take my wallet out of the bag. I can do this because of the orientation of the card slots and the open end of the wallet. It's perfect for me!

Recent purchases

e1399c6be0a0479a20c4a6e31d39d8f7.jpg

I really do. It's the only type of wallet I use, because I like to be able to reach into my bag and slide my debit card out of the end wallet slot without ever having to take my wallet out of the bag. I can do this because of the orientation of the card slots and the open end of the wallet. It's perfect for me!
That's a great idea! That is the reason I used to always use accordion wallets. I could reach inside my wallet easily without removing it from my purse. Now I use the soft wallets or slim envelopes, which have a flap which makes it a little more difficult, but don't take up much room in my purse.

My daughter loves the same kind of wallet. Do you keep your cash in the long pockets? It seems like it would be hard to reach.
Furthering my wallet obsession with the Rainbow Stitch Slim Wallet, style 53921.

View attachment 3335727

View attachment 3335728

View attachment 3335729
Ooh I love these colors!

I do not see this rainbow slim wallet on the coach website. I enquired about it from a coach boutique but they seemed to think it is/ would not be available for sale? I saw the smaller compact version there though. Any info on the slim long wallet appreciated. Tq

It's not in stores or on the site yet but you can order it from JAX. Call and reference the style number in my post, or ask them to look up "Rainbow Stitch Slim Wallet". I know you can order it, because I did. :smile: