Coach vs Dooney

I remember when Dooney's were made of that AWL you could not destroy that stuff. I have had a backpack literally for years and it still looks as good as it did new. I stopped buying Dooney when they started sewing everything with that awful yellow thread. That was about the same time they stopped making them in the USA the tag that was sewn in them used to say Dooney&Burke USA and then it just said D&B. The quality when through the floor but the price went up. My six yr old really likes the ice cream and the hand prints she is not a big fan of the cowboy hats though oh and she liked the Bees ...but she is six. I have had the Coach bug for about 3yrs now. I am sure something else will come along and take its place remember the Aigner of the 80's. So for now Coach it is. P.S. I'M NOT OLD late 30's;)

I love both brands, but Dooney has become so juvenile lately, I'm in their targeted age range (19, turning 20), but I hate the bees, popsicles, doodle, basically all the new stuff, it seems so childish.

also all the new coach bags are poorly made. the C's arent aligned as perfectly as they use to be. they are sloppy and cheaply made now. also the fabric feels cheaper then the older styles as well.

Several years ago, maybe five or more, Dooney had these beautiful bags with great leather and detailing, some had an English feel, others had this amazing leather that never shows a mark. I am a fan of those, I still have them. But then Dooney seemed to target a younger customer and I haven't bought a bag from them in years. I have bought a few Coach bags recently. They are coming out with some nice leather bags, although the nice ones are pricey. It's not the brand, it's the individual bag, but for the past few years, it would be Coach over Dooney:smile: Of course there are other nice ones too!