Coach vs Dooney

The Coach scribble collection is something I would consider for the "younger" girls as well...I LOVE both. I have 1 Coach and 1 Dooney and love them both. It surprises me to see how passionate every one is about this topic! Kinda funny! SO HAPPY to finally see the DB fans!

I can't compare the two. It's hard to make a comparison because the leathers and materials are so different. They are both good quality but I really can't compare the entire brands to each other.

I carried Coach for years (okay...decades) and a couple of years ago purchased a Dooney. I came away liking Dooney much more although I have styles in both Coach and Dooney that I adore. Both also have styles I can't stand. Sadly, I don't live anywhere near a Coach boutique or outlet and worse still my favorite ebay sellers (personal shoppers) have been banned for life from Coach (thank you Coach for cutting off my trusted supply chain). That said, Coach can take a flying leap and I will stick with Dooney when I need a mid-range every day handbag. I can find my favorite Dooney styles at Macys or Dillard and the Coach styles at either of those stores suck.

I have styles in both Coach and Dooney that I adore. Both also have styles I can't stand.

That would be me, as well...even with my LV's. But then handbags just make me happy:yahoo: I can get just as excited because of a "no name" bag I buy at Macy's as I can with LV, Coach or Dooney.

You know, I have quite a few Coach bags, but no D&B. The other day when I was shopping, I came across this nice bucket bag and it was a D&B. I think this bucket bag is really adorable. I didn't buy it as I had just bought a Coach. I also saw their Annalisa Leather bag and so far, that's my fave D&B. Maybe I'll get it in the future when my shopping ban is over!

The way I've looked at Coach vs. Dooney & Bourke is that Coach seems to cater more towards the older "young" generation whereas Dooney is more the younger 15-21 year old range.

I've got 3 D&B's and 4 Coaches...I love them both equally :smile: I love that D&B is a AWL so, if it rains, I don't have to worry about it, and, it was my first designer purse, what started this obsession!! I tend to use my dooneys when I want some color (I have the pink IT bag and a small pink heart bag) and the coach bags when I want something less flashy :smile: