Coach Upholstery...Ewwwwww!!!

C1744621_11924.jpg

check out this gucci one

Oh my! Today I was at Nordstroms and this lady walked by me wearing a dress full of C's! It was a 3/4 length black & white dress, cap sleeves & button v-neck. She was heading for the restroom so I thought I'd wait for her to come out & snap a picture. I tried to make it look like I was typing on my pda but I was really ready to click away. Unfortunately, just as she was walking down the hall & out of the area, my friend who works at Nordstroms came up behind me (stealth-like), said "get it" & scared the crap out of me!! So what I got it very blurry and not what I hoped for. Anyone with a camera phone knows that picts. don't come out all that great anyway, so a jolt while taking the picture didn't help either! I'll try to download the picture so you all can see what I saw.

Oh my! Today I was at Nordstroms and this lady walked by me wearing a dress full of C's! It was a 3/4 length black & white dress, cap sleeves & button v-neck. She was heading for the restroom so I thought I'd wait for her to come out & snap a picture. I tried to make it look like I was typing on my pda but I was really ready to click away. Unfortunately, just as she was walking down the hall & out of the area, my friend who works at Nordstroms came up behind me (stealth-like), said "get it" & scared the crap out of me!! So what I got it very blurry and not what I hoped for. Anyone with a camera phone knows that picts. don't come out all that great anyway, so a jolt while taking the picture didn't help either! I'll try to download the picture so you all can see what I saw.

I saw a dress like that at Macy's a few months ago!! It was black with white "C's".....they weren't perfect C's but when I saw it I was like "is that a "Coach" dress?"

And the Coached out Cadillac.......:throwup: