Coach tags - toss 'em or keep 'em?

I keep mine on and actually want the hangtag that has the coach writing in cursive in silver (not sure what the bag style is) i'd so throw that on a few bags that i go..i consider it extra bling as well. sadly the stores dont have extra hangtags i'd surely buy them..cause i've asked. :smile:

If it's the paper tags, yeah I toss them out but the hangtags? No effing way :P The cuter the hangtags, the more I love them! Frankly speaking, sometimes I think and feel these so-called "gurus" don't know what they are talking about. So did this guy Lloyd Boston justify why it's a fashion offence? I'm curious.

Psh. He's a boy; what does he know? ;)

I keep mine on, of course! I haven't graduated to adding fobs/charms, but I definitely don't remove the hangtags! (Irrelevant side note: it bothers me when people call them handtags!)

OMG, NO I would NEVER toss a hangtag, ever!!! Hangtags have always been one of my favorite Coach things. Right now, I have 2 large bleecker hangtags plus, a Bleecker XL luggage hangtag on my bleecker duffle right now.
Heck, if you are tossing yours, you can send them my way anytime!!!

Psh. He's a boy; what does he know? ;)

I keep mine on, of course! I haven't graduated to adding fobs/charms, but I definitely don't remove the hangtags! (Irrelevant side note: it bothers me when people call them handtags!)

I don't add charms/fobs or scarves, but keep the hangtags on. Why would Lloyd Boston see that as a fashion faux paus??

I couldn't take the hangtags off of my bags, although I have ONE hangtag on a certain bag that I do not love (I think it looks cheap; not sure why Coach made it look the way they did)... and the three on my mosaic tote are sooo noisy, but I still love them :biggrin: I had never heard it was a faux pas to keep them on... oh well, I'm not super fashionable anyway ;)
ps: I've never seen anyone call them handtags, but now if I do, that will bother me too!! haha

I normally keep mine on my bags, but if there are multiple tags and they make alot of clanking noise then I'll take one off. Some of my tags seem to fall off easily, so I'll also take those off and store them away. I'd rather have them off the bag and put safely away than lose them.