Coach Spring 2014 Preview [TPF OFFICIAL]

My thoughts exactly (7 sizes?) They are going to hit the outlets in the hundreds like the Legacy bags have.

Thanks for the photos Vlad!

It does kind of make you wonder who is running things at Coach and was everyone in that meeting too intimidated to speak up and say 7 sizes was a bad idea. 3 sizes maybe.....even 4 max but 7!!!!

Nothing really speaks to me... I don't carry white bags (with one HG exception, white LV watercolor speedy 30), I don't care for the Borough compartments or flatness, and ... patchwork???

The only thing I really liked was the foldover clutches, and I prefer the fall colors for those. I plan to ask for one for christmas.

So so so glad I will be able to stick with my ban!! (Unless I end up finding another old-school RM somewhere :biggrin: )

Jane do you remember a spring preview from a couple years back where every single bag was white? But they did end up coming in more colors. I wonder if they think the white is artistic etc but I am sure there will be white bags but other colors also

Nothing really speaks to me... I don't carry white bags (with one HG exception, white LV watercolor speedy 30), I don't care for the Borough compartments or flatness, and ... patchwork???

The only thing I really liked was the foldover clutches, and I prefer the fall colors for those. I plan to ask for one for christmas.

So so so glad I will be able to stick with my ban!! (Unless I end up finding another old-school RM somewhere :biggrin: )

You're right, this whole preview could just be a merchandising decision to show a certain color palette or something. I know there will be more colors... but in general I am always MUCH more interested in fall colors than spring when it comes to bags!

Oh yeah. I did like that cool turnlock stool thinger! Probably not for sale, might be part of the new look for store fixtures?

Thank you as always, Vlad, for the pics!

But...wow, I think I may actually increase my savings account this spring. I have a Borough bag in Alpine Moss already, and I don't love the spring colors. The only bag that I think is cute is the one that looks like the shape of the LV "alma" bag, as others mentioned. Otherwise, aside from a few shoes (with heels I can't wear anymore) and clutches (which I rarely carry), I think I'm safe. Thank goodness! Fall 2013 is breaking me!!!

Thank you for the pics Vlad! :cool:

I like this...

This is the one that caught my eye too but I think it's easier to fall in love with the rich fall colors and I'm sure these will be more appealing once we're heading back into warmer weather because there are definitely some fun colors and styles in there! Thanks for the great pics!

Nothing I am in love with, but there are always tons of bags in the spring line that aren't shown in the previews. Historically I have always found the spring previews not as exciting as fall as they tend to show a lot of white or neutral colors which are not my thing.

I do like the Alma shaped bag but not in the colors shown....but I bet it will come in other lovely colors that will appeal to me...so looking forward to seeing that and what bags my fellow TPFers love in this preview.

Sorry have to say, I don't know a man alive who would wear those crab shoes even to a beach or boat party :smile: They are men's shoes right? If not, I cannot imagine many women putting them on their must have list for spring/summer!

I think they would fit right in in the Hamptons...:biggrin:

First, ITA with melissatrv that this preview may be giving us a sample taste but not the entire meal....I also agree with others on the overreliance of the Borough bag shape/style. With the exception of the Alma-looking rounded satchels (good comparison for those who've noted it so far) nearly everything looks like the shape and size of Coach's medium paper shopping bags? All very rectangular and plain-ish.

Not a fan of the faded gingham pattern, but that's just my personal taste....And so far as the comments about the shoes--I can see, perhaps, Ted Cruz wearing a pair during his next "Green Eggs and Ham" filibuster soliloquy, but that's about it?

First preview for me--EVER--where I'm signing off with not a "wow" or "tdf" or "gotta have." Things could change as releases are made known that are not on here, but I'm thinking that my collecting will radically slow down, if that's the starting line-up for Coach's spring opener....

Very eloquently put.
For now my wallet is safe...