Coach Spring 2014 Preview [TPF OFFICIAL]

Sorry have to say, I don't know a man alive who would wear those crab shoes even to a beach or boat party :smile: They are men's shoes right? If not, I cannot imagine many women putting them on their must have list for spring/summer!

I was thinking the same thing about the crab shoes. Who would ever buy those?

Thanks Vlad!

The only bag I am slightly interested in is the Alma-shaped khaki with the pink...I like how the pink gives the plain beige a little bit of an edge. (Forgive the unintentional pun.)

So nothing really for me, but I don't see any Legacy pieces that aren't Saffanio. I hope they aren't discontinuing regular Legacy leather...

I think they are over committing to the Borough bag. I predict the outlets will be flooded. I have one, but would not go for multiples.

I like the bowler bag though.

I think they are over committing to the Borough bag. I predict the outlets will be flooded. I have one, but would not go for multiples.

I like the bowler bag though.

I agree they're over-doing it. I wouldn't mind multiples of another style bag...but I can't see Borough being one of them!

Thank you for the preview Vlad!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's underwhelmed by what is displayed. I need to put myself on a ban at some point anyway, and after I get the bags I have on my radar, late winter/early spring will probably be ban season.

First, ITA with melissatrv that this preview may be giving us a sample taste but not the entire meal....I also agree with others on the overreliance of the Borough bag shape/style. With the exception of the Alma-looking rounded satchels (good comparison for those who've noted it so far) nearly everything looks like the shape and size of Coach's medium paper shopping bags? All very rectangular and plain-ish.

Not a fan of the faded gingham pattern, but that's just my personal taste....And so far as the comments about the shoes--I can see, perhaps, Ted Cruz wearing a pair during his next "Green Eggs and Ham" filibuster soliloquy, but that's about it?

First preview for me--EVER--where I'm signing off with not a "wow" or "tdf" or "gotta have." Things could change as releases are made known that are not on here, but I'm thinking that my collecting will radically slow down, if that's the starting line-up for Coach's spring opener....

I hope I am right about this....the past few previews I found nothing to get excited over but others did. So far no one is saying "LOVE this" or "MUST HAVE" to anything....but the thread is young.....we'll see :smile:

First, ITA with melissatrv that this preview may be giving us a sample taste but not the entire meal....I also agree with others on the overreliance of the Borough bag shape/style. With the exception of the Alma-looking rounded satchels (good comparison for those who've noted it so far) nearly everything looks like the shape and size of Coach's medium paper shopping bags? All very rectangular and plain-ish.

Not a fan of the faded gingham pattern, but that's just my personal taste....And so far as the comments about the shoes--I can see, perhaps, Ted Cruz wearing a pair during his next "Green Eggs and Ham" filibuster soliloquy, but that's about it?

First preview for me--EVER--where I'm signing off with not a "wow" or "tdf" or "gotta have." Things could change as releases are made known that are not on here, but I'm thinking that my collecting will radically slow down, if that's the starting line-up for Coach's spring opener....